WHAT ARE LIGHTROOM PRESETS?
Lightroom presets are filters made for Adobe’s photo editing application, Lightroom. The filter will in one click give the photo a new look. We have developed these presets as a base for our own edits. The result can be seen on our Instagram and tenistepanosian.com and fitbeauty.nl.
WHAT PROGRAM DO I NEED TO USE YOUR PRESETS?
Our presets are made for Adobe Lightroom desktop or mobile (OSX / Windows) and Adobe CameraRaw.
DO I NEED TO SHOOT RAW?
We always recommend shooting in RAW format but our presets work just as good on all JPEG images.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE PRESETS?
The presets will be ready to download as soon your payment is completed. You will receive an email with a download link.
IF I BUY A NEW COMPUTER CAN I TRANSFER MY PRESETS?
After downloading your presets, it’s a good idea to transfer them to an external hard drive. That way you will always have a safe copy of your presets, regardless if anything happens to your computer, if you get a new one or accidentally overwrite the presets.
DO THESE PRESETS WORK FOR LIGHTROOM MOBILE?
There are presets specifically designed for desktop use and there are presets designed for mobile use. Please make sure to check in advance before purchasing.
HOW DO I INSTALL THE LIGHTROOM PRESETS?
- Open Lightroom Classic CC
- Click on the Lightroom tab in the top left corner of your screen
- Click ”Preferences..”
- Click ”Preset” tab
- Click ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- Enter the ”Lightroom” folder
- Enter the ”Develop Presets” folder
- Drag and drop your new preset folder to ”Develop Presets” folder
- Restart Lightroom.
- Your new presets will be found in the Develop module
- Attached to your purchase email you will find a zip file. Within the zip file you will find an instructive video explaining how to install mobile presets.